About the Role
• work closely with process chemists and control engineers to ensure the process plant is set up to provide maximum output levels and efficient running of the production facility
• design plant and equipment configuration so that they can be readily adapted to suit the product range and the process technologies involved, taking environmental and economic aspects into account
• set up scale-up and scale-down processes, including making appropriate changes, to equipment design and configuration
• assess options for plant expansion or reconfiguration by developing and testing process simulation models
• design, install and commission new production plants, including monitoring developments and troubleshooting
• optimise production by analysing processes and compiling debottleneck studies
• apply new technologies
• research new products from trial through to commercialisation and improve product lines
• ensure that potential safety issues related to the project operator, the environment, the process and the product are considered at all stages.
Minimum two years work experience.
Relevant Bachelors or Masters Degree.
About the Company
Harvesto Group is an integrated business conglomerate in India, with interests in agriculture, healthcare, energy, and manufacturing, and products operational in over 30 countries around the globe.