About the Role
• Design compensation and benefits packages
• Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
• Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
• Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
• Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
• Monitor HR department’s budget
• Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
• Manage employees’ grievances
• Create and run referral bonus programs
• Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS)
• Measure employee retention and turnover rates
• Oversee daily operations of the HR department
Minimum two years of work experience.
About the Company
Harvesto Group is an integrated business conglomerate in India, with interests in agriculture, healthcare, energy, and manufacturing, and products operational in over 30 countries around the globe.